Saturday, April 8, 2017

Free Photography for People Who Can Foster a Dog - or a few! (Limited Time Offer)


A very kind woman named Colleen posted on NextDoor, several pictures of dogs that were about to be put to sleep in a few days, if foster homes couldn't be found (Please note, many of these dogs have found foster homes but sadly, some did not).

I just couldn't get those dogs out of my mind (this one in particular). It broke my heart that I couldn't do more, but... I am just not in a position to be able to foster, myself (though I know that doesn't mean I can't help). Luckily I was able to help recruit one foster Mom (thank you Karen!!) but so many more are needed!

I wish I could take all of these dogs but I can't have any dogs right now. I have cats (even though I am more of a dog person than a cat person... it's too late to change things now). My landlady and husband will freak if I bring one more pet into this house.

I used to do a LOT of photography because I absolutely love doing it, but am so busy with my home business that I haven't had time for it lately.

But, if anyone is able to take any of these dogs, I will gladly pitch in not only with professional photos of the dogs, but also if you want any photos, I will GLADLY give you some free photography (for you personally... not just dog pictures).

If you contact me to make this request (please fill out the form on the right side of this blog) I will give you free photos.... but you must contact me within 2 weeks after you have your dog, and make arrangements to come to Redwood City, so we can take the photos. Then I can do regular marketing / postings for the dog, to help it get adopted. I have volunteered for cat rescue groups for over years and this is the norm for me. I have done LOTS of pet photography over the years, for the Homeless Cat Network and other groups, to help get cats adopted.



You can also see some examples of portraits I've done at  TealePhotography.com (sorry my website is drastically in need of updating, I don't have time to do this as a business anymore but you'll get the gist of my work).

You can see more examples of my pics on these pages:

Dog photos: http://tealephotography.blogspot.com/2008/09/dog-person-at-heart.html
Cat photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ualani/sets/72157606266576304/
Portraits: http://tealephotography.blogspot.com/2013/09/portrait-sessions.html
Real Estate: http://TheListingAssistant.blogspot.com
Boudoir: http://tigerlilyboudoir.blogspot.com/2014/01/theresa-surprise-gift-for-her-fiancee.html  (this is a lot more time consuming but I will do this for anyone who can foster 2 dogs)!

I can also do product photography, wedding photography (again... more intensive but will do for anyone who can take two dogs), senior photos, baby photos, pregnancy photos, transgender and LGBT pics, senior portraits, nature photography, you name it, I love doing it (the only type I don't do is male nude photography).

If you think you might be able to help with fostering, please fill out the contact form on the right side of the page.  I don't know how long you'd need to do the fostering but I'd be happy to post the dog on this site, and on Craigslist, until he/she is adopted.

Thank you in advance if you can help!! Just fill out the contact form on the right and get in touch!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment