Monday, June 19, 2017

Adoptable Dogs Big and Small!!!


Dogs ready to be in their "fur"ever homes!!

The dogs here have been in foster care in the Bay Area.  They've been loved, nurtured and have been adjusted to life outside the shelter.  Some have lived with kids, some with cats, most all with other dogs but all have been fixed, vaccinated and microchipped.  Please fill out the adoption form at the bottom of this page (it's also on the right side of this blog).
One of our volunteers will get back to you as soon as possible!!


 Niram


WANNA SEE MY PAGE?? CLICK HERE!
This boy is the epitome of fun and he is looking for a playful friend.  If you're looking to add another dog to your already happy  home, he's your guy!! We promise your dog will approve!!



If Niram could talk this is what he'd say...."Howdy partner! My name is Cowboy Niram & I'm part terrier, part chihuahua, part who knows what but 100% fun!! I live in a foster home with another small dog which is perfect because I'm an amazing playmate.  I'm actually the perfect playmate (if I do say so myself).  Every dog who meets me just adores me because I'm a total dork.  Yep! I'm a dog wrestling, tail wagging, cowboy hat wearing goofball.  I also just looooove to climb the gate that separates me from the rest of the house but my foster dad doesn't mind because I'm potty trained and I don't chew!!  I just want to hang out on the couch!! Because of my awesome climbing skills, he's thinking of changing my name...Belay anyone??.  Please check out my video below so that you can see just how cute I am..."


Zen Master Miller (Pit Bull)
Miller
Hi guys! I'm Miller and I am a great boy. Although I am a big boy, I sure do get out and about (I like to think I am portable) with my foster mom.  I also love to find a nice soft spot on the couch and make out!!  Yep! I said make out....Check out my video!! There is also whole page dedicated to me...



DELORES (8 year old Terrier mix) 

CLICK HERE TO SEE HER FULL BIO! SHE'S A FAN FAVORITE!




CLICK HERE TO ADOPT DELORES!!!

What can we say about this amazing girl that she can't show you herself?  This sweet 8 year old lady (and that's exactly what she is...a lady) is the life of the party.  She loooooves belly rubs, in fact, she'll grab your hand to ask you not to stop!!  She loves going on the Bay Trail for walks, gets along well with other similar sized dogs, is house trained and is awesome on a leash!   She's even perfect off leash!! She doesn't stray far as she knows where her bread is buttered.  She loves her everyone and literally jumps up into your arms.  She's just a doll with the softest coat!!  And did we mention that she does all of this partially blind?? Wait-what?? AND she's quiet! Yep-a non barking chihuahua!!! Total package!! 



Neil 6 year old Cocker Spaniel Mix

 Neil is a 6 year old Cocker Spaniel mix.  He weighs about 35 pounds and is just a sweetheart.  His foster mom says that he has no bad habits.  He came from a terribly abusive home but was rescued and is now LOVING his new life in foster care.  He's great on a leash, gets along well with others and enjoys going outside, suntanning and to smell the roses. He's an all around good boy who is determined to put the past behind him.







Peter Pan (MELLOW Pit Mix) 
Peter Pan
CLICK HERE TO ADOPT PETER PAN!!!
Peter Pan is what we consider a huge hunk of love.  He is very friendly, gets along great with other dogs...even his foster chihuahua foster sibling!!  He's a mellow boy (some dare say lazy), who wants to hang out and loaf.  He is not into drama and despite his size and breed, he thinks life should be about cuddling and eating.  It doesn't get any mellower than this boy.  He's being fostered in Half Moon Bay and enjoys long walk on the beach...just like nice guys should!!  He thinks he is a lap dog and just loves laying on his foster mama's lap getting a belly rub.


Charritos (chihuahua mix)

Statue boy and proud of it!!
Blind as a bat but as cute as they come!!
Charritos,   AKA a Dumpling Dog is a    comedian, an over eater and is as blind as a bat but he's the coolest and most cuddly dog you'll ever meet.  His foster mom works at a popular local radio station & takes him with her to work! They not only share her office, but also a deep love for Alternative music!! This guy also thinks he was a cat in his former life because he loves them so much.   If you want a dog to sit with you at home, at the office, at the movies then he is your boy!!  
Charritos enjoying some Alternative Tunes. Blind as a bat but his ears work great!!
CLICK HERE TO ADOPT CHARRITOS!!!





Ted 6 year old Pom/Chi mix

Ted is an absolute Teddy Bear.  He is about 10 pounds and is very very quiet. We haven't heard a peep out of him.  He likes to bother no one and is as gentle as can be.  He sure loves affection and will lay perfectly still for hours being pet.  He's a good boy, does well with other similar size dogs and bonds quickly to his person.





Peggy 8 year old Chihuahua

Peggy is a 9 year old Chihuahua.  She's very sweet and endearing.  She prefers a quiet home where love is abundant and chaos is nil. She loves treats and is learning to like walking on a leash. She is very timid & bonded to her BFF Cheeky.  Peggy relies on Cheeky for courage. It'd be ideal if they could be adopted together....Peggy in the background...
Chiquita AKA Cheeky up front and center!! 



CHEEKY is a 2 year old chi mix.  She's outgoing and friendly and just loves to teach her foster sister how to get along in life.  Without Cheeky, Peggy would be lost in this world. She's great on a leash, funny and quite cuddly.  She's clearly photogenic!! Have room to adopt both of them?




Flash 

I'm Flash and I am a 20 pound cream Dachshund Mix.  I've certainly got a one of a kind look!! I'm super cute (even more-so in person) and just LOVE playing with other dogs.  I wrestle and romp and play and just have a ball with my foster siblings!!

I'm specifically terrible on a leash so I'll need some work on that and I am scared of my own shadow (better than my roomie Snaggle above). In time I do bust out of my shell and come around. I'll do best (actually, I'll thrive) and adjust better in a home with another same size dog...Maybe Cowboy Niram???? He's my favorite!







  Looking to Adopt a Dog?

No comments:

Post a Comment